The Ghost Pianist The Ghost Pianist

five because it was good but the battle was short and anticlimactic. the evil one attacks once then isdestroyed. there was no volley back and forth of attacks. this technically isn't even a duel

ZTV News Short: Christmas ZTV News Short: Christmas

When the dude runs away yelling SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT it always makes me laugh hahahaha

Supergay walk thru park Supergay walk thru park

It made me laugh how supergay it was

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

I have a wireless keyboard and it wont let me change weapons using the F key, or the scroll wheel on my wireless mouse either. I can't survive only being able to use the shotgun!

Endless Zombie Rampage 2 Endless Zombie Rampage 2

Nice

i love the "boss" battles, whats disappointing is that after u beat them they show up like a regular one. the only thing to fix is how slow the people u rescue walk, they should go faster, i died like 3 times trying to save that goth looking chick. other than that awesome game!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Uh read this

it was good orignality wise, staying true to the series, but too fucking hard, the character was too slow so unless ur really good at timing you die a lot because the character is really sluggish, the controls were a litle unresponsive but i think thats just my laptop, the controls are also difficult because its no WASD set up. the picking up random guns was annoying, but it didnt really make much of a difference.. my main problems are the control setup, the sluggish movements, and how easy it is to die because of said sluggish movement... u start off with a lot of life at the beginning then once u die u only have 17 health points.. wtf is that? great game.. could definitely be better

Anthem For The Ordinary Anthem For The Ordinary

Only thing is it's NOT cheaper than a McDonalds meal. You can get a McDouble Burger, or a Hot N Spicy for a dollar or both, a small fry and a drink for under $5 so that statement isn't true.

Feel Good Marijuana Song Feel Good Marijuana Song

happy 4:20

true juggalo ninja true juggalo ninja

HAHAHAHA

hahaha duude wtf.... true juggalo ninja gonna blow your fuckin face off... oh shit. this shit is funny as hell haha much love whoop whoop